Merrick Foundation Teaching Award
2016-2017 Award Recipient
Associate Professor of Agricultural Economics
Division of Agriculture Sciences & Natural Resources
Number of Awards:
- 1 Award at $1,500
Source of Funds:
- Cash award available through endowment from Merrick Foundation in March 1979.
- Presentation of cash award and plaque made by members of OSU Foundation.
- Full time faculty members with rank of Assistant Professor or above.
- Brings to students a better understanding and appreciation of the American economic system.
- Announcement of award process is made in the fall, with application deadline in early February. Committee completes its deliberations by May.
- Public announcement of award is made at the University Awards Convocation in the fall.