Non-Tenure Track Committee
Non-Tenure Track (NTT) Standing Committee consists of Nine (9) Career-track Non-Tenure
Track (NTT) General Faculty members (as currently defined by NTT Faculty Position
Policy 2-0903) and three (3) Faculty Council members. To be eligible to serve as a
member of the NTT Standing Committee, nominated NTT faculty members must have been
employed in a full-time capacity for at least three consecutive years at Oklahoma
State University. Members may be selected from the OSU-Stillwater or OSU-Tulsa campuses.
The distribution of members should strive to be representative of all units and should
reflect a diversity of roles and length of service. This committee shall provide regular
and consistent representation of NTT issues to Faculty Council and University administration.
Additional Charges for the Committee include:
(1) Provide a clear definition for “Career-track” NTT Faculty by amending all relevant university policies;
(2) Revise the Charter and Bylaws to include Career-track NTT Faculty as members of the General Faculty (i.e., Voting Members);
(3) Discuss the role of Career-track NTT Faculty as Faculty Council Representatives;
(4) Review and propose revisions to policies governing NTT titles, appointments, promotion, and voting rights;
(5) Provide recommendations for consistency related to policies and procedures governing titles, appointments, and promotion of Career-track NTT Faculty;
(6) Work in consultation with the Faculty Committee as appropriate.
2023-2024 Committee Members
Career-track Non-Tenure General Faculty Members
Faculty Council Members